I use a holistic approach in my work, valuing client’s individual needs, experiences and problems.
I believe the therapeutic relationship is vital for change.
My clients are teenagers and adults, many of them are expats, or students studying abroad.
I work in both English and Polish.
Single consultations are sometimes enough to discuss a single problem and try to find helping and healing solutions. Sometimes a single consultation is an introduction to the therapy process.
I offer time-limited or open-ended therapy sessions. This is agreed with a client according to their needs and expectations.
This is for you if:
- You feel like your way of living is no longer bringing you happiness and peace;
- You feel overwhelmed and weakened by the things that happen to you;
- You experience anxiety, depression or panic attacks;
- Your body is showing symptoms of a physical illness for which doctors can't find any biological causes;
- You feel lonely;
- You find the support and advice from your friends and family is not enough; or
- You feel ready to search for your own answers for a positive change.
I will happily assist you in the process of change.